- In ways big and small, CICM is changing the lives of thousands of people and introducing the
Gospel which can change all India. Ajai and Indu Lall started CICM in December 1982 with a dream to obey Jesus’ Great Commission
by establishing a mission center in their homeland. From the very beginning they focused on evangelism, church planting
and leadership training. What started with these two faithful servants has grown into a multifaceted mission helping thousands
of people each year through evangelistic and benevolent ministries.
- The Bethshean Mexico Mission is involved with several camps and retreats. They have also built and staff a nursing home and a clinic.
They continue to evangelize through church plants and the development of a Bible college. God's Kingdom is expanding in Mexico through this
mission and you can get involved with your gift of prayer, time, or financial support.
- Haitian Christian Projects serves God's children in Haiti. They operate two orphanages that feed and shelter over 100 children.
They also have a food ministry that gives rice, beans, and cooking oil to the elderly.
They have also began to train teenagers in husbandry and are helping Haitians to raise sustainable livestock.
- Camp Edisto provides age appropriate camp weeks for students age 6-18. Each week children learn the Gospel through games, activities, songs, and studies.
Come and See. Go and Tell.
- The Shack is a campus ministry at the University of South Carolina. They offer a Christian environment on campus for all students.
Their apartment facility hosts a coffee shop, prayer room, and library. There are several ministries that operate through the week catering
to the spiritual needs of all who attend through worship services and small group studies.