- Ages Birth to 2. Childcare for infants through toddlers in age-appropriate rooms.
- Children from Preschool through 5th grade learn the same Bible point tailored to their age and interests.
This fosters discussion between siblings and families.
- Children from Kindergarten to 5th grade dig deeper into the Bible point from Sunday School.
Games and activities are used to reinforce the point in ways that children can easily relate.
Children in this class will worship with their parents and be dismissed for the remainder
of the service after offering.
- Preschool children will worship and dance along with songs tailored for their age group.
The worship, lessons, and activities taught in this class build upon the Bible point taught in Sunday School
and allow the children to have fun while giving them a firm foundation.
- Students grades K-12th will have a devotional period that will springboard into the lesson, making a
lasting connection between scriptures and activities. They will learn basic self-defense techniques
and be advised on safety and awareness. Students will demonstrate their skills on February 15th.
Students should wear comfortable pants, closed-toe shoes, and a sleeved shirt. Those with long hair
have it pulled back with an elastic band.
Wednesdays (Jan 11 - Feb 15) 7-8pm
- Students preschool to 5th grade will participate in an amazing and explosive Bible Study aided by demonstrations in Logic, Engineering, Science, and Technology.
Each lab session will tie Biblical themes to exciting demonstrations in order to leave a lasting association about how awesome God is. Each student is required to bring safety glasses/goggles and an
overshirt or smock to protect their clothing.
Wednesdays (April 25 - May 16) 6-7pm
- Students preschool-5th will enjoy a Bible study based on some classic and modern movies. Each session will have activity sheets for the children to take home.
The first session will be here at FCC, but we will also make a few trips to the Regal Azalea in Summerville for some $1 movies. While at FCC, we will also enjoy popcorn and cold drinks.
Wednesdays 10am: June 6 (FCC), June 13 (Azalea), June 20 (FCC), July 11 (Azalea)